• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5 Brembo's for EP3

CTR

Ain't nothin' but a peanut
i know that tom at TGMsport can fit these as ive seen a few pics of em installed on CTR's (i think the knuckle gets changed to allow it to fit). just wondering if anybody knows how much your looking at to get it done. i would phone him but if i like the price he quotes me i know i'll end committing there and then when i dont wanna spend any money till after xmas as ive raped my bank account lately and it just aint funny anymore. why is there so much stuff to buy!!!!!! i want it all!!!!!

There is a Brembo kit you can get for the CTR I think its about £1000 plus fitting.

HTH

Funky said:
There is a Brembo kit you can get for the CTR I think its about £1000 plus fitting.

HTH

where is this available from? the only kits ive seen have been from AP and stop-tech

Funky said:
Its in the Demon Tweaks catalogue

yeah i have seen it in there and phoned em about it and was told its not for CTR

CTR said:
Funky said:
Its in the Demon Tweaks catalogue

yeah i have seen it in there and phoned em about it and was told its not for CTR

I was told that the calipers were simply too large for the standard wheels :?

Tom at TGM can fit these if he has the full kit.

I spoke to him a few weeks ago, and he said if you upgraded your braking fuild, braided hose discs and pads then u will have a very good setup for up to 250bhp.

There is alot of work involved in getting the DC5 Brembo's on to the EP3, was chattin to Tom about this a couple of weeks ago and to be honest it isn't worth the cost and ammount of jigging needed.

It isn't a straight forward job. :(

From what I heard you need many other DC5 parts to get it to work:(

There are other brake setups available which will do the job better for cheaper.

paul.goffin said:
From what I heard you need many other DC5 parts to get it to work:(

There are other brake setups available which will do the job better for cheaper.

Totally agree. Have seen the mayhem that is a DC5 Brembo brake change. Might as well go and buy the front suspension off a DC5. I'ts quicker and easier.

Personally if the BTCC uses AP Racing , then it's good enough for me.

CTR said:
Funky said:

HTH

where is this available from? the only kits ive seen have been from AP and stop-tech

The AP Racing kits are very good. Stop on a 50p piece!

There is not enough clearance under the standard wheels for AP's, you need to go for aftermarket 17's or 18's

I guess I'll give that idea a miss en. Decided on going for the Spoon four pots now. If only they came in a different colour though. Got a black premier and can't imagine them going as well with it as say as set of red calipers would. Never mind. That's life.

Back