• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5 brembos on an EP3?

There's a guy selling some of these in the FS section and I was thinking of getting them, but will they fit my EP3? I'm still running the standard wheels but I think I'm going to need new rotors, but aside from that will I need anything else if they are to fit?

Thanks,

Scott

I don't think they bolt straight on, but you can get them to fit.

I don't know much more than that i'm afraid.

Nice one Harv fast as allways if a little vauge :p :lol: I think from what I've read I'll need some S2000 rotors but not sure about spacers for the caliper itself.

Thanks again Harv :D COD today?

yeah COD tonight hopefully lol

I know that Type R Manda had DC5 brembos on her old civic, could drop her a Pm I suppose.

From what I've read there's not a huge amount to gain in braking performance, aestetics however...

From what I've read there's not a huge amount to gain in braking performance, aestetics however...

Really? That's a bit ghey to say the least, not even with good pads, rotors, lines and fluid etc? Aesthetics is a bonus i suppose :twisted: :D

Scotty. Just give uncle Tom a bell. He will give you what you need to know re DC5 brembos on an EP3

Scotty. Just give uncle Tom a bell. He will give you what you need to know re DC5 brembos on an EP3

My uncle Tom is brown bread buddy, unless I can find my ouiji board, and unless I'm terribly mistaken he knew fcuk all about cars :lol:

Might give TDi north a ring an see if they can help, I can always get the bits I need to fit them for there anyhoo, rather than TGM :D Good idea though Stoo, Cheers :D

RIP Tom....

Reason I say TGM is I know they were working on a kit to fit the brembos to an EP ;)

It may also be worth contacting Stewart from freakyparts

http://www.freakyparts.co.uk/

He made the custom brackets and whatnot for my wilwood kit and his work is top notch. The chap really knows his stuff and has a good reputation, he may be able to help you out :)

Awesome replies as allways lads thank you :D

Now just wating to hear back from the chap who's selling them :(

Back