• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5/CTR Footrest

No worries chap. It just annoys me that someone puts some graft in to make something that although is not exactly the same as the OEM one, it's a damn sight better than a lot of the other tat you can buy for CTR's. People are very quick to criticise, but would not put the effort in themselves.

You can see from you initial prep designs that you haven't just churned out some half arsed DIY titbit in you lunch hour. A fair deal of preparation and work has gone into this and I applaud you for your effort.

If you are in the position to make more, I would advertise it on CTRO. You're sure to make a killing on there.

Thanks for your valued opinion Tony, your positive comments are thoroughly appreciated. :cool:

I appreciate the work and effort.

Maybe it's just me but that looks bigger than the original, maybe it's the picture.

I do like it, but I prefer the DC5. :)

i wasnt saying what he had made was bad (far from it tbh, ive seen much much worse), jus think id prefer the OEM one that is all.

If you are in the position to make more, I would advertise it on CTRO. You're sure to make a killing on there.

I did this Tony and have sold a few hundred quids worth! :D

Thanks for the heads up. I had 9 posts on ctro and then launched the full " for sale " thread lol. :lol:

All good feedback too.

3-footrests-a.jpg

3-footrests-b.jpg

Pics of a few before packing to go out. I have one left at the moment.

If anyone's interested I can make another batch next week - I'm off work at moment with a displaced disc in my back :(

Does anybody know what size drill piece I will need to fit the DC5 pedals to my EP3?
I can get the rivetts from HondaRR

I fancy the rivett tbh mate, will look better when their is a rivett in the rivett hole, instead of an empty space.

hugz

Well good luck mate, the pedals are very thick. Drill bits meant for wood didn't help mind.

Rivet.

One "T" correction, I thank you.

Yes mate, I shall use the correct pieces, do you happen to know the size? :)

Nope, sorry. But if you plan to buy the rivets, then buy a drill piece of the same thickness :D

Ya true, was going to ebay the bit now, and get the rivvies from HondaR another glorious day,

:)

Back