• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

dc5 face lift and spec please

Can any one supply me with a picture of both the face lift and pre face lift dc5 as im looking to move toward the integra. also can you supply me with any diffrences in the spec and all so the diffrence between the B and C packs

Cheers Rob

Thinking of a change?

In my opinion the pre facelift is the better looking car :whistle:

Im thinking of a change yeah just want something a little less common than the ctr. I agree Im not a fan of the head lights on the facelift model. i just dont think they look as good as the pre's

Last edited by a moderator:
soon before i miss all the good weather and the track season really. I need to get my civic sold or i think i might just traid it in for the easier option.

Its a shame I am not in Catterick at the moment otherwise I could have let you have a look ;)

Im thinking of a change yeah just want something a little less common than the ctr. I agree Im not a fan of the head lights on the facelift model. i just dont think they look as good as the pre's

I'm torn on the looks, trouble is there are only a handful of facelifts in the country, seen quite a few pre facelifts.

Maybe edge towards the pre facelift,

- Kevin.

Back