• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5 Footrest.....

N77

Well after seeing Trungs thread with his DC5 pedals and this installed I thought "oooo would go nice with my Mugen pedals" :lol:

So a quick ask round and I was told I could get one from Steels Honda and also was told System R (Trung told me :D), so Paul has got me one :D

Fitted in 2 seconds, probably the quickest thing to install I have ever changed :lol:

Some Pics:

So if you want one then get in touch with Paul At System R :D

Carl

R20190 said:
N77 said:
Fitted in 2 seconds, probably the quickest thing to install I have ever changed :lol:

Does it just prise away with a flat tip screwdriver?

Didn't even use any tools, just used my fingers and hand :lol:

Carl

If you dont want to pay dealer prices Maybe TGM Sport have them in their Aladdins Cave of second hand parts.

I mean its possibly something thats replaced depending on driver preferance when they build a race car from a road car :wink:

Sara said:
If you dont want to pay dealer prices Maybe TGM Sport have them in their Aladdins Cave of second hand parts.

I mean its possibly something thats replaced depending on driver preferance when they build a race car from a road car :wink:

I will take one of them if there is one going Sara :lol:

dotty said:
Sara said:

I will take one of them if there is one going Sara :lol:

Get in the queue, I've already emailed TGM :wink:

:lol: :lol:

Bloody hell. :shock: I had better get this stock take of parts done and let you all know what I find (Assuming the CTR parts dont get bolted to my car first!!!! :twisted: )

:lol: :lol:

Well I left TGM at 2ish today and Tom had disppeared in his Aladdins cave.......he was pretty sure the last DC5 went with it but you never know what he might find lurking :lol: :lol:

Back