• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5 pedal installation.

SpaceMonkey said:
Fire_2 said:
lucky sob

Speak to Saj there mate, he'll tell you if they have another DC5 due in & he'll hold em for ya I reckon.

Real nice bloke :wink:

Deff, cant fault them. Email replies really quick and nice easy transaction on the phone with the pedals awaiting for me this morning when I got to work. All I need now is Trung to fit them :lol:

It'll be easier to swap the brake and clutch pedal covers over. Removing the whole arm would be a PITA due to lack of space.
The gas arm is much easier and can be done in a couple of mins.

Trung said:
It'll be easier to swap the brake and clutch pedal covers over. Removing the whole arm would be a PITA due to lack of space.

Cool, thanks Trung :smt023 will be something for the weekend :D

dotty said:
SM I think you should sell yours.. :eek:

Ben (Zeff) had em in the end mate.

I had been speaking to him a long time ago about sourcing them & he had the set I was due to have.

Sorry dude, but will keep my ear to the ground for ya Stuey :wink:

Stu, Lee is good mate. He did lots of searching so big thanks to the midget loving man :D

Trung said:

Trung, I have done the arms of the accelerator and the break but the clutch I wont be able to do as the connector is broken on the DC5 so it will be a screw job. Is that what you did with yours or did you use arms on all 3?

Trung said:
It's all explained on the first page. :wink:

yea :oops: , I wrote my post and then went back to see you revited 2 and fitted the accelerator

Also just a quick note

The break pedal isn't that bad to change. There are 4 bolts on the footwell facing out to remove, 1 at the far top up by the wiring for my fogs, 1 break light connector and the break cable. The bolts are the hardest to undo as you need a fair size extension to get them out. The break cable is held in by a clip but a flat head screwdriver will sort that out. One thing I would say is use a torch, I didn't and it was made harder by that :lol:

Back