• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5 Pedals & Footrest part numbers

NickCTR

Moron
Mine came today, part numbers are as follows:

Footrest - 46692-S6M-R00
07042008352.jpg

Brake and Clutch pedal covers - 46545-S6M-J01
07042008351.jpg

Accelerator pedal assembly - 17800-S6M-J02
07042008353.jpg

They are def gonna be the next thing I do when I have the spare cash. They look much smarter than the standard ones

Were these easy to fit?

They do look really smart!:cool:

easiest job ever mate. Well if you use Loctite for the clutch and brake covers :lol: gas pedal is far simpler to fit than it looks, undo a nut, release a clip, attach pedal and tighten nut and attach clip. Footrest clicks in place

16042008009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah a big improvement over standard. Took about a fortnight to arrive. Remember to ask Kamispeed to declare a lower value so you don`t get raped for custom fees. They are good lads, they`ll sort that no bother

787i.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered some of these on Ebay.:D

£138 including shipping from the states, might get stung with import duty though

My local Honda dealer wanted £248 for them!:eek::(

Your item is being processed by customs in GREAT BRITAIN. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Damn customs holding things up again!:mad::lol:

At least they haven't been lost!:)

Back