• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5 Pedals & Footrest part numbers

Yeah true.

I phoned up customs, they said they had cleared and are just waiting for Parcel Force to pick up. For some reason they have a backlog.:(

They arrived today:D

£4.36 import duty, £8 Parcel Force handling fee!:evil:

Nick
- Does the footrest just clip on as there are no rivets with it, only rivets with brake & clutch pedal. Thanks

Yes, just clips in place. Ease it in gently, then when it's lined up, give it a knock.

And good old Loctite will secure the clutch and brake pedals. Gas pedal is a 5 minute job with a socket.

just a quick question on the footrest. does it have clips? how does it fit it?

Yeah mate just has 1 clip in the middle i think, like a big square that pushes in and secures it.

Just lever off the old one and you will see where it clips in, line the new one up and push down. Job done.:)

You can probably get them from via Steeles Honda IIRC - (The dealership that's famous on the DC5 forum for OEM JDM parts) - IIRC the dudes name is Dave, and he can get the parts for you without the need of a Teg VIN number/chassis number and the rest of it.

I'm quite friendly with my local dealer, If I can get a DC5 chassis No. I could get them to order them for me...

I'm quite friendly with my local dealer, If I can get a DC5 chassis No. I could get them to order them for me...

Yeah... Alternatively - Integrastella off the DC5 forums is always breaking Tegs. You could ask him - via someone that knows him, or go direct via itr-dc5. I've never approached him - but he's meant to be the man.

You need to know someone with the chassis no. as Honda system won't read the plate for an import... A lot of people don't give out their DC5 details, but if you've got a mate with one that's tight like that - he should be able to hook you up.

You don't need a chasis number mate, just give them these part numbers and they show up on their system:cool:

Footrest - 46692-S6M-R00
Brake and Clutch pedal covers - 46545-S6M-J01
Accelerator pedal assembly - 17800-S6M-J02

Bare in mind they were £250 2 years ago so god knows what they will want to charge in today's climate!:(

Integrastella has a set on ebay at the mo for £70 odd quid but they look a bit 2nd hand to say the least!:p

Back