• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5 Type R Number 3 - Another J's exhaust ordered lol wut

So today I purchased a hks lowered seat rail, it's awesome like sitting on the floor. I had spoon ones I. My dc2 and this is lower. Also cheers to James for sorting me out the car cover, car is now all tucked up for the week :)

S2000 enquiries have also started lol

You're a tall lad so I expect you can still see over the dash! Being short and lowered seat rails = FAIL!

I keep seeing S2Ks up for sale. Grey one near my house on an 02, 60k, they want £8995. It's been at the dealer a while so expect that could go down. I'd be lying if I said the thought hadn't crossed my mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
o hai

photo-1.jpg

yeah went on alright, i don't think its a genuine mugen tbh, but i didn't pay genuine mugen price so im happy.

i'll get pics in a bit, watching spanish football at the mo :lol:

Just need to finish it off with the rest of the Mugen kit now.

Do love those wings on the DC5 though.

Those Wings are hype.

Pics man. FFS. Randomest build thread. Ever. LOL.

I don't really do build up threads dude, i kinda just collate my random buyings in one place. There is no objective to anything, just spending money on a random basis.

I have a harness bar in my shed to fit as well, with harness, oh and a clutch.

^LOL, random acquisitions, random pics, random shed, random title, random S2K talk, followed my more random DC5 mod purchases, which makes it even more random LOL.

TAKATA? :smt047

yeah man, FTW.

I want a cage for this if im honest. Why? fcuk knows apart from it being uber cool.

£1000 cage, never track car lol standard.

^ (Was to MilanoChris' post)

Colour-code-age FTW.

Lower dat whip. :)

Nice door decal.

Back