• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Debadged

Before...

IMG_0106.jpg

After...

DSC00051.jpg

DSC00050.jpg

Taken off; Civic, Type R & Spoon Sports off rear and the Spoon Sports off the side skirts.

Like the clean look of it actually... Not going to help with random people asking me if its a 'fake' Type R though :lol:

IMO that looks a lot better mate, nice one! Love the smooth look! 8)

Keeps people guessing aswell ! 8)

It's one of the first mods I do to cars ;)

Really easy to do. Get a hair dryer, hold it their for literally 20 seconds for the first letter and less for the next as it's already got some heat from the first one...peel off with an old credit card, use bug+tar remover to get rid of the excess glue left over and voila :D

Takes 10 minutes max 8)

Rcb said:
It's one of the first mods I do to cars ;)

Really easy to do. Get a hair dryer, hold it their for literally 20 seconds for the first letter and less for the next as it's already got some heat from the first one...peel off with an old credit card, use bug+tar remover to get rid of the excess glue left over and voila :D

Takes 10 minutes max 8)

Hmm. I can't do it, I just can't bring myself to peal off the type r sticker!!!

I had the same dilemma... Been arsing about tring to make my mind up for literally months.

Woke up yesterday and thought sod it. :lol:

Really pleased with it though, looks less chavvy IMO :oops: . I think its all or none though. If you go for the sideskirts, do the rear too. :wink:

I was surprised, it actually does look better! I think it looked a bit too busy with that extra Spoon badge on anyway tbh.

Still loving those wheels and exhaust. A fine example :D

Rcb said:
Keeps people guessing aswell ! 8)
They might get a clue when they see those urls on the windows :D

Looks very smart now, much better.

I wanna do it to my Civic. But I will probably cock it up :lol: :oops:

Cheers for the comments people... Thought it'd be a bit of a 'marmite' mod. People either love it or hate it. Either that or people that hate it are too polite to say :wink: :lol:

Back