• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Decat pipe!!

You'll have to get a remap with a decat.

Also I didn't think you could de cat without fitting a manifold

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Not without a remap and a decent header. All you'll do is screw the fueling and cause Det in the block. Buy buy £3k for a new engine.

I bought my ep3 with a decat pipe fitted and mine has been fine, I've done 30k with it too and no loss of power at all? Beats a friends who still has cat fitted? Engines been serviced regularly

Matt, HAS been fine, you WILL have issues in the long run. This has been proved over and over.

Besides what's the point? No real benefit until you remap.

Wheres the proof? Blown up engine due to decat? never seen it apart from all the scaremongering doing my head in.

Mines been fine for over a year :/ a mate had a full manifold on his dc5 with no map and the engine light would only stay on when engine was cold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You WILL have issues long term. Besides what's the benefit? Unless you get a remap it's a waste of money.

Back