• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Decided it's time for a change :(

zeffania

1 Armed Warrior
Will be sad when I do sell her but more mods have gone up for sale and the car is up for sale aswell. I do hope it goes to someone who will look after her unlike my sister and what she did to my last car (never cleans it)

Anyways nearly all my mods are up for grabs, the wheels will remain on for the sale and the zorst and AEM will be the last to go so I can still enjoy driving her about :(

Not long before mine goes up too Ben. :(

What have you got in mind for a replacement?

Scousefella said:

Not too sure yet, got some ideas but nothing concrete yet. Want to get rid of mine first and then assess my money situation

Captain Redbeard said:
Sad times. :( But getting a house must be some consolation. :D Any news on that yet?

Not at the moment and yea getting a house is cool. Be nice to own something that doesnt lose money well at least I hope not :lol:

Chin up buddy, plenty of nice wagons out there for when your settled :wink:

Scouse - What you selling for? Replacement?

I found it strangley satisfying driving my old CTR when it was returned 100% back to standard 8)

Good luck with the new car hunt *cough*DC2*cough* :p

Gunn79 said:
I found it strangley satisfying driving my old CTR when it was returned 100% back to standard 8)

Good luck with the new car hunt *cough*DC2*cough* :p

lmao

Cheers Gunn

I dont think I can bring myself to ever driving it standard. I think the zorst and AEM will be on till its the last minute and they have to come off :lol:

Scousefella said:

Why you selling Carl? Mines back to almost standard in the next few weeks. :(

Mine will be sold to fund a little education and qualification - thus increasing earning potential. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I will take a high mileage ex company motorway muncher (diesel of course) for about 8 months and then grab a JDM DC2 as a 2nd car. 8)

zeffania said:
Chief said:
Blimey quite a few people selling up at the moment. :shock:

Knowing us lot we will have all changed our minds next week, lol

lol especially Chief, he'll sell all his mods then decide he wants to start all over again :p :lol:

Chief said:
wan_man said:
zeffania said:
Chief said:
Blimey quite a few people selling up at the moment. :shock:

Knowing us lot we will have all changed our minds next week, lol

lol especially Chief, he'll sell all his mods then decide he wants to start all over again :p :lol:

Haha wonker. :p

Chief just wants the excuse to get rid of his old mods so he can get brand new ones. :lol:

Following the images and specs listed in this thread click my JDM DC2 plans may well be scrapped. :shock:

That Civic is stunning - even as an import @ group 20 insurance I would go out on a limb for one. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Does anyone else feel sad that for the past 3-4 years all the people who owned and showed an interested in the same car are moving on? :(

- Kevin.

moNoKnoT said:
Does anyone else feel sad that for the past 3-4 years all the people who owned and showed an interested in the same car are moving on? :(

- Kevin.

But we all remain in the same place.. TRO :smt023.

I think people will still show up at meets with their new toys :twisted:

Back