• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Decided it's time for a change :(

dotty said:
moNoKnoT said:
Does anyone else feel sad that for the past 3-4 years all the people who owned and showed an interested in the same car are moving on? :(

- Kevin.

But we all remain in the same place.. TRO :smt023.

I think people will still show up at meets with their new toys :twisted:

Unless you buy a Skyline and have to plot a route via the Shell online mapping website. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Kev, I would love one myself. :twisted:

I'm now starting to get itchy feet and feel like a change.

Just not sure what I want :?

I like the look of the new Type R, but wouldn't mind going down the 2 seater route :twisted:

dotty said:
moNoKnoT said:
Does anyone else feel sad that for the past 3-4 years all the people who owned and showed an interested in the same car are moving on? :(

- Kevin.

Yea, you wont be getting rid of me and Foxy easily :twisted:

Scousefella said:
dotty said:
moNoKnoT said:

- Kevin.

Unless you buy a Skyline and have to plot a route via the Shell online mapping website. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll remember that when I go to the next jap meet :p

- Kevin.

Well at the weekend Yauster came to pick up the pedals and the carbon plug cover. Took him out for a spin to get a noise of the AEM cai :twisted: so hopefully I have stopped him spending on a Mugen

Ephipany also came round and now my exhaust is sold. Spoke to Tom at TGM who was very helpful and reasonably priced so will have the exhaust off very shortly and the Civic will be standard. Wheels may be going soon as well :(

zeffania said:
Well at the weekend Yauster came to pick up the pedals and the carbon plug cover. Took him out for a spin to get a noise of the AEM cai :twisted: so hopefully I have stopped him spending on a Mugen

Ephipany also came round and now my exhaust is sold. Spoke to Tom at TGM who was very helpful and reasonably priced so will have the exhaust off very shortly and the Civic will be standard. Wheels may be going soon as well :(

Only parts I haven't sold yet of mine are the exhaust and the wheels, the forum vulture system really does work well. I'm leaving my springs on so it won't be completely stock, can't imagine driving mine without K-Pro though. :(

Chief said:
zeffania said:

Only parts I haven't sold yet of mine are the exhaust and the wheels, the forum vulture system really does work well. I'm leaving my springs on so it won't be completely stock, can't imagine driving mine without K-Pro though. :(

You certainly know what sells well. I think the bonnet may take a bit of time being red and not carbon. Not sure on my wheels, dont really want much for them, £50 plus wheels of the same standard would be cool

zeffania said:
Chief said:
Blimey quite a few people selling up at the moment. :shock:

Knowing us lot we will have all changed our minds next week, lol

Been there, done that and got the T Shirt :lol: although I went a little further :eek:pps:

Carl

N77 said:
zeffania said:
Chief said:

Been there, done that and got the T Shirt :lol: although I went a little further :eek:pps:

Carl

Yea :lol: does your Dad still have the big arsed car?

zeffania said:
N77 said:
zeffania said:
Chief said:

Carl

Yea :lol: does your Dad still have the big arsed car?

Yeah still here, I do use it on the occasion if I can't be arsed to get mine out the garage as it just lives on the drive.

Might use it while they are away too as its a pain getting the cars shifted to use mine.

Carl

Quick question, am I better sticking with the JDM wheels are doing a swap with someone?

zeffania said:
Quick question, am I better sticking with the JDM wheels are doing a swap with someone?

Standard car will appeal to a larger target audience imo Ben :wink:

Cool, thats what I thought

Well I have some nearly new tyres to go on (Avon) and some pots with a couple of mm. One kurbed slightly alloy and thats it, what do you think they are worth against similar alloys and tyres?

Scousefella said:
dotty said:
moNoKnoT said:

- Kevin.

You know when you have a thirsty motor when you have to plan your route to take in the Shell garages. My Road Angel warns me when approaching a Shell station so I can top up :lol:

Its only natural to find new forums when a change of motor comes along but I still pop in here to see what you lot are upto :wink: I've made a good few mates on here. I'll even come along to the local meets if and when they are organised.

Good luck with the sale. I felt sad strippng my mods off the CTR but it all came good in the end 8)

Scousefella said:
dotty said:
moNoKnoT said:

- Kevin.

Yep, fuel consumption is not one of its perks, god bless twins! :lol:

- Kevin.

Back