• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Deposit Placed On New Car (pics) :twisted:

Had a long day today. First off was in Torquay at the Honda dealers finalizing the sale of my CTR as they are buying it in. I will be dropping it off to them on Monday afternoon.

Then the rest of the day was spent viewing and test driving my new Type R at a Honda Authorised dealers. Had a good look over it, went through all the paperwork and history etc.. Followed by a very good 45 min test drive, on dual carriage way, town driving and most importantly out in some lanes :twisted:

Well heres the car (sorry about the crap pics!) Photos taken at the dealers.

DC2001.jpg

DC2003.jpg

DC2005.jpg

Side.jpg

Its a DC2 Integra, first registered July 2000 (W) with 47,000 miles, non AC with full Honda service history and 2 previous owners.

Pics dont do it justice, for a 6 year old car its in amazing condition, and the interior is good too, with minimal wear on the drivers seat bolster.

I left a deposit and I am picking it up next Saturday, as they are gonna fully service it, MOT it and slap on 6 months tax.

Thats it for now - Much better pics in a week or so and a review after I have had a good go in her. 8)

Excellent choice fella - Will you be tempted to get creative with the modding? :twisted:

Cheers - Only 6 and a bit days to go till the fun starts.

Forgot to mention, the car is also 100% original, even had the correct Bridgestones on it :)

Induction, Exhaust, ECU, Cams, ITB's, Coilovers.

That should see you with a monster!!! :twisted:

8) Milano DC2 looking good there.great find that one.these seem to be getting rare cars nowadays

looks a nice one..... 8)

you wont be dissapointed.... :twisted:

seen you on itr-dc2 recently no doubt even more now..... :wink:

Sweet :D

Hope you might make it up to one of the Salisbury r/r's again so we can see it in the flesh :D

jamsy said:
looks a nice one..... 8)

you wont be dissapointed.... :twisted:

seen you on itr-dc2 recently no doubt even more now..... :wink:

Yup - Been reading lots on there already 8)

Looks like a nice example mate. True Type R style. 8)

Johnsons Honda in Milton Keynes have just had a Red DC2 traded in by a 65 year old guy (who has owned it from new). That car has 26k on it and is mint like hes never driven it. :D

If anyone else is in the market for a DC2 then this would be perfect.

Back