• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Desperately want a CTR!

Well, I like to live life on the virtual edge...i'm publishing an e-book soon...'How to get banned from any online forum in one eeeeeeeasy step'

Ok will do, gonna head up to Honda this weekend dammit...with a cushion. :cool:

Where do you live mate? im sure there is someone on here that is near you that would let you sit in there car and see what you think.

If you buy private you will get much more car for your money

also regarding the hight issue i dont think you will have a problem. my mate is 5-4 and he drives my car fine.
just to rub it in though im 6-6 :p

Just get one dude, Martay on here drives the new CTR (& they are HUGE)and he's 4 ft nothing :lol:

You'll be fine ;)

Hey Lottie, so you don't find it difficult to drive apart from when you're not being a law abiding citizen?!

Have spoken to the missus and basicaly told her that she's going to have to sit on a cushion which (amazingly) she's ok with! :lol:

The only other car I was looking at was a John Cooper Works Mini Cooper S (i am preparing to be flamed as we speak...)

You will be fine and im pretty sure at 5ft your g/f would be OK to. Regarding the steering wheel that might be only for me, its all personal preference at what height you have it :D

homer-doh-square.jpg

I'm 6ft1 and drive with the seat as far back as it goes. Wouldn't have thought it would be too much of a problem!

other end of the scale here but im 6ft 3 and find the seat a little too high at times lol

my 5ft 5 misus drives it fine the,even if she looks like a window licker whilst doing so.....

I got to say Edy's right i am really short :(, but i dont even have to put the seat right forward which makes me feel abit better :cool:. they are great cars to drive and are alot of fun in vtec, go buy one now :twisted:

I'm 5ft 5 and a bit and I fit in my facelift (not prem) seats fine! Although if I've been caning the food over the weekend the bolsters can seem a bit snug on a Monday morning!! :p Then again I am pushing 15 stone of pure Britishness!!:smt066

The wife is a little shorter and she reaches the pedals with no problems!!

also depends how small your head is i see boy racers in saxos with little heads and they look out of place :D

stupid pea head boy racers :D

My missus is 5ft and had no problems driving the CTR (std seats) when we had one. She is driving a DBS this weekend so hopefully she will be able to see over the dashboard to avoid any unfortunate incidents.....

also depends how small your head is i see boy racers in saxos with little heads and they look out of place :D

stupid pea head boy racers :D

As long as you don't look like this, you're golden...

Forests2ndand3rdmonths036.jpg

Back