• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Detailed by bilt hamber products

1st.
Striped the car of anyone wax.
2nd.
Clay barred the car (which also removed old wax but wanted to make sure).
3rd.
Washed car with bilt hamber car shampoo
4th.
Polished car with bilt hamber cleanser polish.
And the final stage I waxed the car with bilt hamber double speed wax. And all of which I was very impressed. Easy to use and great value for money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the auto wash, wheel cleaner, double speed wax from these. All very good products highly recommend. The micro fibres from here are awesome too!!!

Yeah agreed the micro fibres are pretty nifty. Just need to find something to use on the plastics as not sure if bilt-hamber have a product for that.

No I don't believe they do yet! im interested to try the hydra wax and tempted by the cleanser polish too

What B&H clay did you use? I use their mild stuff, can use water as a lube, and really happy with it. Minimal marring too.

To be honest mate. I used my auto glym clay bar. But I am gonna buy b&h clay bar just wasn't sure which grade to get. Might op for the mild one if you recommend mate.

I've just done the same my mate gave me an Auto Glym clay kit so saved me some cash and it worked a treat TBH paintwork is like glass.
Im deffo gonna get the cleanser polish next and possibly go for the Hyrda wax!
Im tempted to get a Meguiars machine polisher but don't know whether to bother as I have nowhere I can get my car inside

You have to let us know what the hydra wax is like. And yeah I've considered a polisher to but have the same problem.

We'll I gave the car a second coat of double speed wax by bilt-hamber last night and I'm well chuffed with the results.

To be honest mate. I used my auto glym clay bar. But I am gonna buy b&h clay bar just wasn't sure which grade to get. Might op for the mild one if you recommend mate.

The only reason I bought mild was because I hadn't used any sort of clay before and was scared of marring the paint, BUT I was really surprised and happy with how it went :lol: I use a lot of water when claying but it never "grabs" the paint and still gets a lot of crap off. Even comes in a nice little box to protect it.

I've never used any other clays so can't really comment on if it's better or not, but for what it is, I was very happy.

Back