• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Detailed: EP3R Wheels

The wax and sealant would work better if you put sealant on first, and then the wax. Sealant struggles to bond to wax very well.

Nice finish. Car looks cool.

No offence but those wheels were hardly very dirty in the first place. If you want a challenge or to impress me come clean my wheels :lol: ;)

No offence but those wheels were hardly very dirty in the first place. If you want a challenge or to impress me come clean my wheels :lol: ;)

These wheels were sitting at an import shop for 2-3 years with the dirt sitting on it. So yes, it was dirty.

Then again, I don't even own these wheels, they were my 14th set of wheels.

:lol:

Are the RPF1's your daily wheel?

Where do you see RPF1's? You have almost 11000 post and you can't even get a set of wheels right...

The EVO 6 that is SHOWN is my SPARE WHEEL, what's yours? a Yellow one I assume that's worth $20 :lol:

If you're gonna laugh at someone, don't make yourself look a fool.

Where do you see RPF1's? You have almost 11000 post and you can't even get a set of wheels right...

The EVO 6 that is SHOWN is my SPARE WHEEL, what's yours? a Yellow one I assume that's worth :lol:

If you're gonna laugh at someone, don't make yourself look a fool.

WTF is your problem? I wasn't laughing at you dude, I was purely amused by the fact that you have had so many sets of wheels, maybe ease off on the attitude?

I didn't even look at half the pics as I don't care about having ridiculously clean wheels, I was going on memory from your other thread. I remembered these :
98361542.jpg

as being RPF1's, my memory served me wrong.

You'll also notice my post count is quite a bit closer to 10,000, not 11,000, but I guess that was deliberate as you obviously don't make mistakes, ever.
What a bell.

WTF is your problem? I wasn't laughing at you dude, I was purely amused by the fact that you have had so many sets of wheels, maybe ease off on the attitude?

I didn't even look at half the pics as I don't care about having ridiculously clean wheels, I was going on memory from your other thread. I remembered these :

as being RPF1's, my memory served me wrong.

You'll also notice my post count is quite a bit closer to 10,000, not 11,000, but I guess that was deliberate as you obviously don't make mistakes, ever.
What a bell.

Sorry, I took your comment the wrong way.

Back