• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Disgraceful owner C/W - sickened me!

lol

Can I have the engine when you've finished :)
Well I was going to have it repaired afterwards for a track car, shhhhh though it will spoil the image. If I win the lotto I'll buy you an engine & the other guy can have some seats.

Well I was going to have it repaired afterwards for a track car, shhhhh though it will spoil the image. If I win the lotto I'll buy you an engine & the other guy can have some seats.

Careful, an NSX-R engine and a pair of NSX-R seats is about............. twice the price of a new CW FN2 :twisted:

I would love to win the lotto & smash up a perfect NSX-R with a baseball bat & film it & post here just to **** certain people off. If a ragged C/W Honda sickens you then you really need to wind your neck in and concentrate on your own life or get a life. FFS pfft. :rolleyes:

Play it, win it, smash it, post pics, **** off those that you wish to, give the parts out and enjoy the rest of your winnings. I'll have the Alloys if there in decent nick after. :twisted:

Perhaps sickened was incorrectly used. But I still stand by the majority of what I said.

In terms of the C/W - I don't see how, the appreciation of a car, and subsequently how it's been abused requires me to concentrate on my life or get a life - perhaps the fact that I can acknoweldge how reckless some individuals are suggests that I have some sort of logic ticking upstairs.

In the end, this is a Honda enthusiasts site - that enthusiasts frequent comment on, and opine on - surely then a car of the marque, in a horrendous state, is comment worthy?

In the end, your on here posting up too, perhaps you should consider concentrarting on your life a bit more too, or getting one aswell. I basically commented on the state of a car and offered an opinion on how the owner was a complete knobber, and how he bought an enthusiasts car and let it get that way...

I mean you got chaps on here complaining/commenting on how people have 'ruined Type-R's' when I have posted up one of those that has actually been fcuked to the heavens - you're giving me jip about it :confused: :lackinglogic:

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:
Clipboard01.jpg

stirrer :D

Basically some fella absolutely fcuked up a Type-R at my dealers - and I commented on how disgraceful it was really..

I agree, its not a nice site to see. I hate to see people with cars that they have spend more money than alot of people earn in a year on just to trash it.

After reading this thread, im surprised at alot of peoples veiws. :confused:

Basically some fella absolutely fcuked up a Type-R at my dealers - and I commented on how disgraceful it was really..

Not wanting to add fuel to the fire, is it possible that to the guy who bought it, it was just another white hatchback? We all know what they are as we have an interest in the Type-R brand (to varying degrees it seems) but to others it is just a car. Save your venom for when some mug opens their door into your own car, if you get too concerned about how others treat their belongings then you are going to be let down a hell of a lot.

I agree, its not a nice site to see. I hate to see people with cars that they have spend more money than alot of people earn in a year on just to trash it.

Concur, in both respects.

Not wanting to add fuel to the fire, is it possible that to the guy who bought it, it was just another white hatchback? We all know what they are as we have an interest in the Type-R brand (to varying degrees it seems) but to others it is just a car. Save your venom for when some mug opens their door into your own car, if you get too concerned about how others treat their belongings then you are going to be let down a hell of a lot.

Nah it's cool, end of the day you're right in that it is his whip, and how he wishes to treat it is his prerogative - like I didn't know this

I wasn't asking anyone to care, just merely highlighting it, that was all and how it was disgusting to see a car that interests me wasted after 5,000miles... As an enthusiast, which I thought this site was made for, it was a shambolic site to behold all the same, which is why I posted and perhaps over-zealously expressed, to the dismay it seems of others. ;)

My frustration stemmed from the trouble I go to, to keep my bug-riddled 'R' mint, whilst this particualar owner had a mint car that, I have driven on a couple of occassions to verify, and had absolutely fcuked it up. I think theres a slight entanglement of wires, and just a lack of regard hence it's slightily been blown outta proportion..

I would love to win the lotto & smash up a perfect NSX-R with a baseball bat & film it & post here just to **** certain people off. If a ragged C/W Honda sickens you then you really need to wind your neck in and concentrate on your own life or get a life. FFS pfft. :rolleyes:

thats like hitting it with a sledgehammer.

Concur, in both respects.

Nah it's cool, end of the day you're right in that it is his whip, and how he wishes to treat it is his prerogative - like I didn't know this

I wasn't asking anyone to care, just merely highlighting it, that was all and how it was disgusting to see a car that interests me wasted after 5,000miles... As an enthusiast, which I thought this site was made for, it was a shambolic site to behold all the same, which is why I posted and perhaps over-zealously expressed, to the dismay it seems of others. ;)

My frustration stemmed from the trouble I go to, to keep my bug-riddled 'R' mint, whilst this particualar owner had a mint car that, I have driven on a couple of occassions to verify, and had absolutely fcuked it up. I think theres a slight entanglement of wires, and just a lack of regard hence it's slightily been blown outta proportion..

It's ok I understand how you feel. Just messing. The world is full of ar$e holes like him I'm afraid. I have to break my back to run my CTR that's why I hate lift tapping scum who abuse your good nature as well as your ride. It was an interesting post actually. :)

It's ok I understand how you feel. Just messing. The world is full of ar$e holes like him I'm afraid. I have to break my back to run my CTR that's why I hate lift tapping scum who abuse your good nature as well as your ride. It was an interesting post actually. :)

no harm done, we're good milz!

I know exactly what you mean: finance, insurance, petrol etc. Etc. Then mods! Then you get bar stewards out there that don't give a flying motherfcuk!

must admit mate,some of the views and comments surprised me too...especially for an enthusiasts site:rolleyes:

At the end of the day, no-one got hurt (presumably) and yes its a shame for a L/E to be screwed so much so soon, but... we do share a similar view, its just that we don't feel the need to vent off over someone elses self-inflicted problem.

As someone said - post up the reg and chassis no. so we can all steer clear of it.

btw, its sounds like that owner was a spoilt tw@ who never has to wait for anything in life

you`ll get friendly with the dealer staff mate.nice cars but dont deserve the high praise they often get...IMO...and they dont rev like a vtec!;)

My brother bought an S3 new in 2001, only had a couple of problems with it, my Mum's got an '08 A3 and it's been faultless. They've got to be better than Honda's.

As for the reving I don't care, it's not the be all and end all.

Back