• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Do ep2 headlights fit the facelift ep3???

You can fit HIDs to EP3 headlights. Why would you need to put EP2 headlights on there?

When I installed them before they didn't light up the road in front of me, the lit up the sides and I was told it was because the projector lens sends the beam off? I've tried to find ways around it. I see other facelift cars with the HID's just don't know how they do it?

When I installed them before they didn't light up the road in front of me, the lit up the sides and I was told it was because the projector lens sends the beam off? I've tried to find ways around it. I see other facelift cars with the HID's just don't know how they do it?

Just get them properly aligned at a garage?

Yeah its a bit of a pain that law lol i stuck in philips bluevision and there not as good as HIDS but they do the job.

I've got the facelift. Has anyone had the same problems? I got them aligned but were told its all about how the bulb is positioned in the projector?

I think they were H4. I don't care if they are illegal or whatever mate I'm asking a general question if anyone has had the same problem and if so how do you get round it?

I thought mine were ok i had the 35watt 6000k bulbs. Maybe go for 55watt 6000k or even 4000k the lower you go the less blue but the more brighter they are.6000k is probably inbetween nice ice blue.

If its the facelift lights you have like in my picture then its h1 bulbs you need and most hids kits are the same as in qaulity so i would just go for cheap ebay ones or amazon ones. go for 55w 6000k i would recommened.

Yeah I had 4300 before and they were good. Perhaps if I just get the correct holders they should sit better! I've got the facelift lights like you anyways. Thanks mate

How do you get the h4 bulb in the wee h1 hole in the headlight lol? you must have the h1 bulbs cause h4 wouldn't even fit in the facelift lights lol.

Yeah get the holders see how you get on but they will keep them in place anyway.

I had to drill the hole out, made a right mess lol

Think I just have to tweak them till they are I'm the perfect alligment

Back