• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Do i need the arches rolled ???

Hi all,

Looking for some advise please.
I have a 2002 jdm ep3 with stock alloys.

I'm looking to install 15mm spacers front and back as I think this will look and sitt a lot nicer.

If I install these will in need to get the arches rolled or anything ??

Thank you in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220721-085520_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220721-085520_Samsung Internet.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 7
The spacers themselves won't require arch rolling as a result of fitment, but it will also depend on two other aspects.

Is the car lowered? And how much negative camber you have on the wheels as part of your alignment?

The spacers themselves won't require arch rolling as a result of fitment, but it will also depend on two other aspects.

Is the car lowered? And how much negative camber you have on the wheels as part of your alignment?

The car is on coilovers and unsure about camber

be careful with spacers as the greater the load on your
Hi all,

I'm looking to install 15mm spacers front and back as I think this will look and sitt a lot nicer.

Thank you in advance
[/QUOTE
Hi all,

Thank you in advance
It's not a good idea to fit spacers. The larger the spacer the larger the leverage becomes.
This reduces the life of the wheel bearing as they are not made to take leverage forces and can wear faster,increasing rolling resistance and reducing your car's speed.
Regards Fred.

Back