• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Do you own a killer...

G

A veritable chap
...F/I EP3? Want to drive the new FN2 round Brunters F.O.C, and give your views both good and bad in comparison? Have some super cool pics taken.

If the above interests you, and you can take Friday the 27th of this month off, and of course can get to Bruntingthorpe. Let me know.

There is only one space availible for a blown CTR, and if the above is of interest pm me for more info.

Gwan it could be fun.

Oh yeah it is for a mag feature (though not mine :D).

Well m8, I have been overwhelmed with response so far :D :D. Are you FI? It will be a fun day, get to drive the new R round a track for the day and give your thoughts. I'd love to have you along and we can chat about your trip ;)

No mate you certainly are not. As long as you can make this Friday. Perhaps I should have put this in general chat so it would have been seen by more.

If you are interested harv, let me know.

You and me both m8, I am also back to being all motor as well (please tell me you know what THAT means :D).

Ok This space is filled, the magazine has organised someone...dunno who mind. I guess I'll find out when I go. Shame no one from here could go as I think it will be a bit of a laugh.

Back