• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Dodo Juice

Best off having a look on the Dodo site as they have hard and soft waxes depending on colour and application.

I used Supernatural on my last red car and intend to use it on this one. To be fair its the products and processes used before the final coat of wax that also make a big difference.

As I'm fairly new to the site I'm not sure if there are any detailers on here but if not www.detailingworld.co.uk is a good resource.

Dojo juice red tropical mist followed by R222 carnuba wax :D the dojo juice gives extreme water beading!!

Yeah I must admit I'm new to dojo juice thing. But I just sealed that gloss in with another layer of wax :D

It's not too adviseable to put a wax ontop of the sealant. Other way round is fine after a few hours.

Sorry I didn't mean sealed as in it was a sealant. I used dojo juice which is just a gloss enhancer/quick detailer but waxxed over it to keep the glossy shine. It appears to have worked really well

Back