• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

dodo juice?

From what I gather the prefacelift are single stage paint no? Meaning the oxidised paint could be machine polished off, facelift is a no go however as it has clear coat and the paint fades underneath the clear, best protection being a uv protecting type sealant like ceramashield. This is what swayed me from milano as I was set on a facelift and could never find one without fading paint

No. Preface is not single stage paint.

Right guys i got my wax hard candy so today i snowfoamed the car and i clayed it afterwards and then washed it again after that then dryed off and then applied my wax, car looks great and body is smooth, but imo it doesnt look as god as some of you have posted with ur results, would the limeprime and sealent of made a huge difference?

Did you wash it before you clayed??

Lime prime is a pre wax cleanser with abrasives in - so it cleans and corrects the paint. This is what makes it shine/look good !!

Wax is mainly protection. It will add 1/10th of gloss compared to polish.

Did you wash it before you clayed??

Lime prime is a pre wax cleanser with abrasives in - so it cleans and corrects the paint. This is what makes it shine/look good !!

Wax is mainly protection. It will add 1/10th of gloss compared to polish.
yh mate j washed before i clayed, so basically as i hevent ordered.my.lime prime yet this is why i havent gotten the shine i wanted, so the lime prime is my main source of shine?

The Lime prime is the cleaner Yeah. The wax adds protection and a bit of shine.

Get lime prime and not lime prime lite.

Will the lime prime be ok? Because i was reading on here and someone on here said the light is better with it been Japanese paint and been thinner paint?

EP3 paint is softer. That's why I use it via machine to correct swirls.

It's a brilliant product by hand you've got nothing at alkyl worry about.

Rub it in. Don't just slap it on.

Do you think iam maybe best off buying myself a machine? Never used one but wouldnt mine getting into it, How often do you lime prime machine yours?

Do you think iam maybe best off buying myself a machine? Never used one but wouldnt mine getting into it, How often do you lime prime machine yours?

No not if you haven't used one lol.

When it needs it really. - once a year maybe.

Remember to clay you need to remove all the old wax first otherwise your not getting down to the paint. Think line prime does this. Joe would know, he's the local geek.

Dodo juice is a solid performer compared to a lot on the market. All the waxes are easy to work with and when you think about it, if you're getting 25-40 layers per pot, it's not expensive.

Lime prime and lime prime lite are really good as a pre wax cleanser and contain fillers to mask mild imperfections and glazing properties. If I'm using it via machine, I would usually use it via da and a finishing pad, that aids the filling and cleansing of the paint. It is good by hand though, just go sparingly with it, as already said in the post, else you could get a smearing appearance.

Only use it to strip back old wax, or prep for new though, as it will remove the lsp. Only clay when you need to, it's kinder to your paint that way.

Back