• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Domer's Cosmic EP3

Hi all, after a month of umming and ahhing I finally took the plunge and bought a CTR and what can I say... amazing car! Such a difference from a 1.4 MG ZR! :p

The cars done 72000 miles - 04 plate and apart from a few little scuffs and a ding on the rear quarter (looks like someone's missed the filler with the pump) it cleaned up pretty nicely.

It's pretty standard for the moment with just an AEM CAI (sounds immense!) - future plans include refurbing the wheels, new mats, Eibach lowering springs, FRSU, maybe an exhaust (don't want it too loud though :-k)

Anyway here are some pics:

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

And what it replaced:

IMG_0193.jpg

All comments welcome :)

Best colour Type R IMO. Remember it's around 7 years old so it's going to have a few dings, but nice purchase.

Thanks for the comments guys :)

Best colour Type R IMO. Remember it's around 7 years old so it's going to have a few dings, but nice purchase.
Yeah that's what I kept saying to myself when I was buying it - I'm just stupidly picky :p Going to get her as mint as possible though as it's only a weekend car due to working in London all week - watch this space ;)

Back