• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Dragons breath

Hi does anyone use the above product. I got myself some recently and used it today. Ordered 1ltr so it did not come in a spray bottle. I used a a spare one I ordered from slims detailing. As dragons breath is quite a thick gel it was hardly coming out.

My question is what spray triggers have people used with this product?

Regards

Andrew

Mine came in a spray bottle, but the trigger spray just reminds me of a normal one really. If you was to buy one, make sure it's the chemical resistant type, usually £1 dearer than the normal ones but won't fall apart over time. Also make sure it's not freezing cold when you use it otherwise it does go a bit jelly like.

I bought all my stuff from CleanYourCar.

I did buy some chemical resistant triggers from slims detailing. It just does not want to come out. Tried pretty much every trigger head I have in the garage. It's just too thick to be used as a spray. Might just but 500mm so I get there spray bottle which obviously works. Do you use it neat?

regards

andrew

Back