• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Dripping under the car

Hi today as i pulled off i noticed a small puddle on the rd i pulled up had a dabble with my finger and it seems to be water has no smell or colour so went for a drive about and headed back to check, i put the torch under and there's a slow drip coming through (cant see where its coming from exactly because of the black plastic cover thats under there) its like its collecting in this plastic cover and slowly forming a drip so i've stuck a container under there for the night to see how much it collects. It's about off centre towards the passenger side of the engine no signs in the engine bay of a problem could this be the A/C ridding of condemsation?? i have been using the quick demister on the window screen on and off all day (but i've used this in the week and not noticed anything)

A/C if it doesn't smell of oil, antifreeze or brake fluid. :smt023

Back