• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

earthing kit

anybody know what is the best kind and the best place to get one of these fairly cheap?

They all do the same thing, or there abouts. Just dont pay out for a Spoon or other branded one (unless you are a label whore!) as they are rediculously expensive for what they are. Some forum members make up kits for sale, around the £40 mark. TP and LeeH spring to mind.

They all do the same thing, or there abouts. Just dont pay out for a Spoon or other branded one (unless you are a label whore!) as they are rediculously expensive for what they are. Some forum members make up kits for sale, around the £40 mark. TP and LeeH spring to mind.

I've tried PM'ing TP a couple of times with interest in earthing kits. He's obviously a very busy boy.

got mine from funky power 25 quid delivered ;) ;)

I've also seen them here. Seems the cheapest option

:D

I had one and it did Nothing @ all! If they did all cars would have them as standard!

Back