• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

eBay coilover won't fit PICTURE/LINK

Like you said. The price says it all. They will cost more on the insurance than they did to buy. The EP3 stock suspension is likely to be better than that. Leave it how it was.

They say buy cheap buy twice.

This kind of stuff is just cheap and nasty crap really, the top named stuff, such as, eibach, spoon, etc have spend years with r&d to make sure they fit and work well, this kind of stuff is just copied poorly they just want your money don't bother save up for the decent stuff which is proven to work! I would try and get my money back.

You would have been better off by just buying yourself a decent set of lowering springs!

No joke ha, they are Janspeed I think, my car failed MOT on it being so low the last idiot who had it cut them and spring was just bouncing about doing nothing pretty much haha, I just bought these quick fix to get it through MOT and would of bought some decent ones, they are getting sent back and just gonna buy Spax lowing ones for £130 all round 35mm drop do the job :)

Don't bother with Spax, go for Eibachs they are far better quality and proven to be one of the best for the Civic.

Don't bother with Spax, go for Eibachs they are far better quality and proven to be one of the best for the Civic.

They aren't that much more expensive than the Spax either.

As per Darren, the Spax springs aren't all that on the Civic.

Yeah only like £30 more or something might just do that, wouldn't mind decent coilovers though )

They aren't that much more expensive than the Spax either.

As per Darren, the Spax springs aren't all that on the Civic.

Why coilovers? Not needed for road use at all and many have gone from coilovers to normal shocks and lowering springs and found the car handles better.

You'd be looking at £1k minimum for 'decent' coilovers.

They're not true Coilovers Youj, they just slip over the top of your standard shocks. By using the shorter spring and adjusters you set the ride height, but you're still on the OEM shocks so the damping rates are appalling. I know lads with Lupos and Polos running them, but they only use them to get the drop on the car, and even then they're only a temp thing while they save for proper coilies.

Yeah I just bought them temporary just to get it through MOT but that never happened, need to order springs instead should of just done that in first place ha

Back