• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

eBay fog lights ep3

Does anyone know or fitted the fog light kits on eBay from the United States to ep3 facelift? There about £40.00
i have fog lights installed already but there smashed and full of grit, the genuine kits are a bit steep at £250.00
Cheers.

Yes i have fitted the US Civic Si Fog Lamps to my EP3 and they fit the UK brackets fine. The first set i fitted got water ingress and the silver reflective foil inside came off. On the second set i fitted i bought some clear 3M vinyl and covered the lenses with it. Fitted H11 HID's and have been fine for the last year.
Can't remember what ones i fitted though. Maybe the 02 Si.

I have been looking at these for a while but was not sure of the fitment and quality.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

They fitted my UK Fog Light brackets fine. The US brackets will not fit the UK EP3's bumper. Only the lamps fit as the US brackets are different from the brackets like our EP3's.

I sourced a UK set of brackets and a whole US Civic Si fog lamp kit with wiring and dash button to fit to my EP3.

I have been happy with them for the price.

Back