• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Eds DPB FN2 CTR GT - update pg 3

Nope Im still waiting for them & my Blox shifter:(

The brace mounts arent the same colour as my rocker cover, they were supposed to be but the colour is way off so they are going to be done again

And now some pics after my first attempt at detailing

SAM_0215.jpg

SAM_0217.jpg

SAM_0220.jpg

SAM_0229.jpg

SAM_0225.jpg

SAM_0235.jpg

SAM_0231.jpg

SAM_0224.jpg

Another update....

The ARC Winglets arrived and dont fit so Im not selling them to put the money towards a Seeker front lip
I cancelled the order for the Blox shifter as it never arrived and Ive ordered the Seeker Shifter
The Tegiwa bolts were in for a while but did'nt last too long

Im still waiting on the strut brace mounts to be painted the right colour

And I've had the oe wheels painted the same colour as my rocker/inlet covers

SAM_0290.jpg

SAM_0287.jpg

Thought Id come back and update this a little with a spec & 2011 plans

J’s Racing Oil Cap
J’s Racing Radiator Cap
HKS Racing Suction Induction Kit
Miltek Non Resonated Cat Back
Custom painted caramel rocker cover
Custom painted caramel engine cover
PasswordJDM reservoir covers
Tegiwa Imports carbon fibre plug cover

Chassis:

J’s Racing front strut brace with custom painted caramel mountings
J’s Racing C Pillar Brace
Eibach Pro Kit Springs

Interior

CTR tax disc holder
Seeker Shifter

Exterior:

OE JDM Euro badge
EK9 ARC Winglets
Team Heko Wind Deflectors
Custom Painted caramel OE Wheels
USDM SI style decals ( to be removed and replaced with same decals in caramel)
Origin Labs side winglets (awaiting arrival)

2011 plans

Js Racing Floor Bar
Full FRSU
Uprate the brakes (Powerslot rotars, Ds2500s, HKS lines & new fluid)
Mapped F Pro
Painted calipers

Seen this over on Civinfo.

Looking proper nice.

Get some more pics up on here! :smt023

Small updates in the year since I last posted...The Js Floor bar is in
SAM_0681.jpg
5d427e28.jpg
The Origin side winglets & caramel decals are also fitted
SAM_0692.jpg
SAM_0691.jpg
I've fitted a Hertz audio intall I've fitted a Benen tow hook (the mascot was purchased at JAE and then someone stole it off my driveway))
a357ac25.jpg
Most recently I've added genuine Honda H&S stickers from the FD2 for a little extra JDM touch
f95fa07d.jpg
9b26dd07.jpg
87b7db18.jpg
525c7436.jpg
I do have Seeker fin on order which Im going to be colelcting in January.However I may have to sell the car as Im going to be getting a flat with my girlfriend early in the new year and the FN2 would probably have to be replaced with something cheaper to run. Im thinking of perhaps a Honda Jazz as there is a large library of JDM parts available for it.

Skirts are marmite no doubt, but I like them bud. I'd love to see the car from further away with them. Origin stuff is mega money isn't it??

They weren't that expensive really. I got them through James when he was Touge EU and they weren't much more then £100 I seem to recall

I've also added a rear OMP brace that I had sandblasted and polished before fitting itIMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d125/Ed_182/54165e4e.jpg[/IMG]

Nice updates. :smt023

Can understand about the flat but have you driven a Jazz? I don't like the steering feel if I'm, honest. :(

Not driven one yet, but I like the look of them. Especially whats been done in the US + I like the look of the Js racing parts for it.

Not driven one yet, but I like the look of them. Especially whats been done in the US + I like the look of the Js racing parts for it.

No doubt you'd make one look awesome bud, but I'd strongly advise you take one out for a spin before you pin your future plans on one if I'm honest.

World away from a FN2.

:lol: I thought you couldn't brace anywhere else other than the pillars and strut tops, but Js go and make one for the seat belt anchors.

I can't help but think of that getting scuffed should people get in the back. Looks good though dude, I like the stickers and the fins.

Nice updates. :smt023

Can understand about the flat but have you driven a Jazz? I don't like the steering feel if I'm, honest. :(

I had a Jazz on loan from Honda when my 3rd gear was getting done so I know what you mean John.... One thing I did think was good was the brakes! Felt so much better than my FN2 (pre Spoons)

Back