• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Air Ducts OEM Fit LOOK!!!! ON EBAY!!!!

Ok Gloss black ducts are not far off now according to Andy so I should have one to show you guys and give you pricing and payment details hopefully in next 2 weeks

I'll keep you posted

If you end up buying these please spread the word about them cheers, no actual profit in it for me but nice to see an idea I had come to be useful to people

Cheers Quinny

So to clarify, I can hook this fog duct tO my itg maxogen kit right? Ie would I just extend the. Car tubing to connect to this fog duct? However, I am not sure once I bend the caf to read this fog duct, it will just be blocked due to the angles...

Last edited by a moderator:
This duct will need securing the fog cap hole by adhesive or tabs. You can then run air duct pipe into your bay or to brakes depending on your use. We hope to post some pictures of how we are fitting soon

Update 2 weeks max and should be ready to buy

Right then everyone who has messaged me asked on this thread I had a chat with Andy today.

So the vacuum duct should be made sometime next week the moulds have taken a little longer than expected and due to Andy been a small run business it has taken time. He does apologise and along wit me hopes you will all bear with us. As you can see from the carbon ducts I have the finished goods will be good.

I'm going to receive a vacuum duct for testing and show you guys the. Will post up the pictures.

PayPal to Andys own PayPal will. E how the orders are taken if everyone eats to post the list of how many ducts you want that would be great and I can give these numbers to Andy also.

Once again bear with us shouldn't be long

Roughly then £20-26 each side maybe a little less if buying 2,

Postage £4.50 1st class

Choice of gloss black or the carbon like in the sample ring piece I posted a few page back.

Price may change once he knows how many he can get out of one sheet

Cheers hope this helps

Quinny

Ok I have pasted this off my thread off the other forum where it's been a bit more active

Ok so finally got round to final fitting my Cold air feed to the bay and my carbon duct, I have a spare carbon duct for the passenger side however it's got a lot of defects. If your interested in that PM Me as I will sell it but send you pictures of the defects.

So here is mine fitted and complete, hope to do Leeds106 end of month, he is going to run feeds to his brakes.

The final vacuum ducts in gloss black shouldn't be far behind now guys so stick with us and be patient.

afb7736d.jpg

4bea1e2d.jpg

6fc01281.jpg

f4565ad1.jpg

54c4fdf1.jpg

663eb528.jpg

ec2a92a7.jpg

eee4982b.jpg

Here's some more info
http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=256441&start=120

Been a slight issue on tooling with the resin for the gloss black vacuum ones, hopefully resolved this week and shouldn't be too long for anyone interested to order. Orders will go direct to Andy throug his PayPal not mine.

Not noticed but then again I never really drove the car thinking oh god I'm losing 1bhp cause the typhoon is fitted I better go spend £350 on the tegiwa.

It may may not make a difference I just fancied it been made as something different that wasn't out there as a specific for that area of the car, also other element is for trying to run brake air feeds we just haven't got round to rigging it up.

OK so i have 2 sets coming my way this week of finished Cold air feed ducts for the facelift front slpitter.

these ducts will fit direct into the fog light area hole. can be used for running a cold air feed into your engine bay or running to your brakes.

i will post pictures up of the two sets so you can see what the finished product looks like.

i will also post Andys Paypal and contact number as all products bought go through him, i make no money from this and will not be doing the posting etc, they will come direct from Andy.

If you buy them guys and like them would be nice to see some pictures links to people who fit t hem help spread the word etc.

chers for now Quinny

Right sorted
Here we are final products

2179deda15df4fb20b2acfc505704d4a.jpg

Carbon effect

6e9b2565db40c67da7121c6868be81af.jpg

So pricing as follows

3mm black abs 1st picture
£24.50 for one
£44.50 for a pair.

Postage is £4.50

3mm Carbon fx abs
£26.50 for one
£49.50 pair

Postage £4.50

Contact Andy to make an order on what you want and quantity.

Andy would like to get people's requests as will prob run off batches of around 10.

Payment he would prefer Paypal or BACS

Here's Andys PayPal/email he uses, when contacting him mention it's the to do with the ducts for type r that Marc Quinn has advertised on the forum, cheers.

Contact
[email protected]

Hope these catch on its nice for me personally to see an idea actually come to fruition and I feel Andy has done a cracking job. If you buy these would be great to help spread the word on the forums and your own build threads etc and this thread of course.

Cheers for everyone's feedback

Quinny

Great job getting them made mate, well done, and good luck with the business venture side of things. Looks, to me, like a good product.

These are now live on eBay, I won't post the link as ill prob get told off like a schoolboy but contact me if your interested, some other products potentially in pipeline

Well I received mine the other day off the
Other forum and a great service, very quick dealings and delivery. Sprayed mine a rich gloss black and then fitted mesh abbehind and glued them in. Here's some
Pics to help sales...

B0946F8C-67FF-442A-9E5C-23C7E0393C38-2505-000004D4680581AE.jpg

These now fitted on my cosmic, fit is very good aswell.

574E8C44-54CB-4D14-A863-3F98F678D697-2505-000004D45CE7E467.jpg

9AF143D0-5017-4A94-9B18-5F664BC1E8C6-2505-000004D4553FEF5F.jpg

Well I received mine the other day off the
Other forum and a great service, very quick dealings and delivery. Sprayed mine a rich gloss black and then fitted mesh abbehind and glued them in. Here's some
Pics to help sales...

B0946F8C-67FF-442A-9E5C-23C7E0393C38-2505-000004D4680581AE.jpg

These now fitted on my cosmic, fit is very good aswell.

574E8C44-54CB-4D14-A863-3F98F678D697-2505-000004D45CE7E467.jpg

9AF143D0-5017-4A94-9B18-5F664BC1E8C6-2505-000004D4553FEF5F.jpg

Glad you like them mate, Andy really spent time making sure the fit was close to perfect. This was one thing that annoyed me in the other forum the lack of understanding how much of a specific fit to the hole this was.

Glad to see pictures and feedback I may have some more products made that are like what's out now but try to do at a cheaper rate.

Alright guys orders really picking up had to deal with a derogatory offer from a certain company wanting to mark these up at a stupid price.

These are to order direct from eBay both types gloss and the carbon effect ones.

Keep supporting please

Back