• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Air Ducts OEM Fit LOOK!!!! ON EBAY!!!!

Guys these are moving really well, feedback and interst is slow on here, anyone give me any clues as to why?

shifted a lot of sets and had some great feedback on the other forum.

cheers quinny

By other forum I assume you mean CTRO? EP3 central over there, could be why but dunno?

Look great to me mate.

Hahaha yeah to be fair mate i know what you mean it been civic specific, just thought they would be some cross usuage or people using this and not the other forum.

thanks for the feedback mate

Has anyone succesfully used these to feed cold air to the front brakes? I haven't looked but is this feasible or is stuff in the way?

I believe you can if you like although in just using mine for looks because my fog lights are half filled with sand lol

Has anyone succesfully used these to feed cold air to the front brakes? I haven't looked but is this feasible or is stuff in the way?

Yes it is possible. A few guys over on HOT do and I will be doing the same soon.

Hope they look good I forgot I had this post up on here, had loads of good feedback on the tdi if type r owners hope you like

Cheers quinny

Alright guys orders really picking up had to deal with a derogatory offer from a certain company wanting to mark these up at a stupid price.

These are to order direct from eBay both types gloss and the carbon effect ones.

Keep supporting please

Do these fit the foglight holes on the face lift mugen splitter please?

These look good. Would anyone recommend doing a direct fit to the ITG? Also can somebody link my to the ducting tube & what adhesive was used in the fit?

Please PM me ebay link too.

Regards.

Sorry im not sure on the piping I've just bought mine for cosmetic purposes to replace my fogs that keep getting filled up with sand lol

Yes you can get some piping fitted to them to use as a cold air feed to run to your air filter or to your brakes

I haven't got any links to the piping but there's a link a few posts back for the scoops

Back