• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Brakes

C4Doc

Gamblor
Guys

My car's done 28k on an 04 plate and my rear braked are squeaking. Already changed the front discs to G88 Tarox's.

Is this about the time that the rear's would go?

G88's are good on the front apart from a blemish on them cause of some ar$e when i was bedding them in, nearly gone though!

Any advice & help appreciated - Rear G88's are £166 delivered.

my CTr has done 28k and easy 10k left in the rears would suggest you remove the pads and clean / copper slip the pads / calipers

I don't know if mine are under calibrated or something but I'm on 52k miles and I'm still on my original rear discs with hardly a lip on them! They look as it they can do at least another 40k miles!

I'm about to have my front discs changed for the first time now though.

Already changed my fronts as they were fcuked & warped for some reason.

got service in about 2 months so will probably wait until then.

I don't know if mine are under calibrated or something but I'm on 52k miles and I'm still on my original rear discs with hardly a lip on them! They look as it they can do at least another 40k miles!

I'm about to have my front discs changed for the first time now though.

Mine to (think im around 54k now), plus mine have taken a bit of a hammering on track :lol:

Back