• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 changing headlamps?

Just bought an EP3 with 86k on it and want to sort out some stuff that is getting a bit tired on it, my headlamps have a greeny/yellow muck around the outer edge (on the inside) so I’m gonna buy some new ones from eBay for £100 and pay a local garage to fit them, BUT my car has came with a xenon kit and the headlamps on eBay say halogen NOT xenon? There are two chips and cables running to eat headlamp for the so a little bit of a mess around that area. Do you reckon a local garage would have no problem transferring the xenon kit into the new headlamps ? Or should I just bin the xenon kit and buy some replacement bluish halogen bulbs ?

I guess you should just ask them first. At the risk of sounding a little unhelpful i cant tell you what they can and cannot do about fitting your new headlights.

yeah thanks for reply i know its a dumb question tbh, anyone have a blue tint halogen bulbs? i love the blue tint of xenons :(

Back