• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Clutch Adjustment

Just recently fitted a stage 4 Competition Clutch and MFactory LSD. The clutch was fine before hand but now the bite is very low, it engages and disengages fine but it is low. I got instruction to adjust the clutch pedal position after installing the clutch, but as my EP3 is RHD its nearly impossible to get access to the clutch master cylinder. I've read that I can bleed the clutch slave cylinder but will this change the position of the biting point?

Or is there something else I could do?

thanks

It just seems odd that it's had a new clutch and all of a sudden it needs adjustment. There is a guide somewhere for adjusting it but I believe it's generally not recommended as it can hide other potential issues, such as incorrect fitment or faulty parts. How come you have a stage 4 clutch, is your car boosted?

It just seems odd that it's had a new clutch and all of a sudden it needs adjustment. There is a guide somewhere for adjusting it but I believe it's generally not recommended as it can hide other potential issues, such as incorrect fitment or faulty parts. How come you have a stage 4 clutch, is your car boosted?
I’ve saw people have said to try bleed it so I may try that? It’s going to be boosted so fitting the clutch and lsd before boosting it. The clutch seems to work perfectly fine, just like spongey and very low?

Back