• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 front Splitter/ Rear deffuser

Hey guys.

Right basically want to do some clean exterior mods to my EP3 2002 type r (Pic below)

As im a very picky guy ive searched endlessly with no success for a front splitter that i want, so delving into the comforting arms of the forum to seek some advice...

I dont want the hardcore race look, huge splitter with arms attached to my bumper. Im looking for a more discreet front splitter and as there seems to be no "buy and stick on stores" im wondering what you guys have used (had suggestions of seat leon splitters etc)

Also after a discreet rear deffuser, ive had my eyes on some stick on fins so wondering if anyone has used these or would suggest something better.

Im on a budget and also any other tips on what would look good would be welcome
icon_e_smile.gif
getting a serious headache from this...

Attachments

• IMG_0514.JPG
    IMG_0514.JPG
    281.7 KB · Views: 31
Leon Cupra R is a good idea, or Renault Laguna / Renault Espace if you want something similar.

If you look in my build thread there's a rear diffuser on mine, might be a bit too racecar for you though

Yeh im feeling the cupra R.
Just not sure how it would fit and if it would look to daft? yeh sweet ill take a look mate.

*edit* had a look, really like the fins on the back i actually was eyeing some earlier :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately there isn't really much choice for the type r's only the usual fibreglass stiff like mugen and airwalker reps

Yeh I'm quite surprised tbh, does seem to be limited to fibreglass bumper lips or outrageous track day splitters. Do u reckon u could some how fit a seat Leon splitter or something on them lines?

I don't think a lcr splitter would work personally. You can buy a black splitter stuff of eBay that people use that my work

I've seen a odd few pictures with the splitter on from one but nothing concrete.
id go for mugen bumper splitter but after the cost of spraying it to my car colour it would fall out my price range.
may have to look for a second hand one.

Back