• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 J's Racing Tsuchinoko Intake

Just thought i share a few pics of the intake newly installed this week =)

Please excuse the picture quality LOL

Comments welcome =)

P1020824.jpg

P1020825.jpg

P1020827.jpg

P1020829.jpg

full marks for spending 900 squids on a induction. :cool:
personally for me i wouldn't 800 was my limit for my toda exhaust.
Any plans of any other mods.
Now that you spent that much for the induction it kinda sets the tone for the rest of the car. dont be getting no powerflow exhaust :p
J's Racing theme all the way !

Now that is a cool looking bit of kit. Respect for being different and spending the money, you earnt it afterall.

Interested to see the Dyno (if you can get one done and also any other mods to go along with it please :smt023)

I think Milanochris was talking of getting one of these for his teg a while back. Really want to see one in the flesh.

Looks great, mine is goin on soon. Sitting in the garage at the moment getting dusty!!

Looks OK but 900 quids? I can't justify it, unless the gains are extraordinary.

There not quite that much these days, I paid £750 odd for mine so around the same mark as the GM!?

Are you able to give us a review on this yet? Also if you could get some footage of the induction noise and host it on youtube that would be great. :smt023

Back