• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Lower seat rail swap for oem

Hi,

I am new to the forum and I have today purchased a JDM EP3 Facelift in championship white. The car came with a lower drivers seat rail and being a short ass I would like to swap the lowered seat rail for the oem one. I am based in Ipswich Suffolk, are there any EP3 owners in the area who would be willing to swap? Not sure if all the seat rails were the same but being a premier edition my car has the Recaro Buckets.

Sadly I'm not in the area but if you can find a replacement rail to buy I will happily buy your low rail or the replacement rail for you. Let me know if this is an easier option!

I have been struggling to find just the standard rail on its own. If you can find one for a decent price send me link and once its fitted I will be happy to post the lower rail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a bride low seat rail i want to swap for a OEM rail also. Short problems here aswell dude!

I have a bride low seat rail i want to swap for a OEM rail also. Short problems here aswell dude!

Haha tell me about it. Not going to lie I have actually been sat on a cushion lol. Only trouble is I now feel mega high! Just need the right balance. Be nice to get height adjustable rails but I don't know of any that fit.

So when I am searching for a standard EP3 seat rail I should actually be searching for a premier Recaro seat rail?

And I discovered the lower rail is a FEEL'S Honda Racing rail.

I'm also a shortie and was wondering if there any seats/rails out there that you could replace on the EP3 to give me some extra height?

No rails that raise are available. I'm using spacers atm but hope to find a Recaro rail soon. Are you running the standard type R seats? I'm afraid it will still be too low even with the standard rail. I use a pillow atm lol

Any pictures of how low it sits? I've got premier seats on standard rails. I'm not very tall but do find the position a little high.

It's a feels Honda racing rail, below are a few pics of the seat but on 18mm spacers. It's pretty low!

7ae2f02242fee01446e3578716af7fcf.jpg
2ce5aed465c5dfce8921d714404646b2.jpg
d9533d77cadd6ffacc02aa13241c0146.jpg

Haha you lot are all short arses :lol: I've just ordered a lower seat rail because the standard ones are too high, I'd love to have your problems! On the flip side, I saw some standard recaro rails on ebay the other day. £180 for the pair though...

Haha you lot are all short arses :lol: I've just ordered a lower seat rail because the standard ones are too high, I'd love to have your problems! On the flip side, I saw some standard recaro rails on ebay the other day. £180 for the pair though...

Yeah I see the seat rails but he won't sell them separately only as a pair. Do you have a Recaro seat rail? ** buy it off you if it will fit my seats.

It will fit but what am I supposed to do when I sell the car then :rolleyes: I'm waiting on a Bride rail from Japan so still not swapped mine out anyway!

Make sure you sell the car to a tall person and that's cool I can wait lol.

I am 6'5 and need to make my seats lower. I can buy premier seats but what do I need to buy to make them lower? Can someone please show me a link to the right product?

Back