• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ep3 milano CTR ( Hondata cold feed airbox )

Looks like the disc's i've got, are they noisy when braking? mine were bloody well load! They seem alot quieter now they've bed in though.

Got my brakes fitted today grooved with mintex race pads :D I only got a quick photo. Im gona repaint the wheels next and then fit some toyo r888's next week if I get time.

When you redo your rims, you could order new 'H' stickers for the middle of the wheels from Mook on here.

Painted my engine cover over the weekend here's some pictures :D I think the engine bay needs some colour now, it looks a tad bit boring. I might change the induction kit.

Rocker looks good mate, a Gruppe 'M would look superb in there.

Also if you want to add a bit of bling to your bay, why not get a strut brace?

The J's one is my personal fave and look fantastic.

Looks like the disc's i've got, are they noisy when braking? mine were bloody well load! They seem alot quieter now they've bed in though.

Yeah mine are the same noisy as hell at the moment lol, how many miles did u do before they bedded in?

Rocker looks good mate, a Gruppe 'M would look superb in there.

Also if you want to add a bit of bling to your bay, why not get a strut brace?

The J's one is my personal fave and look fantastic.

I wish I could afford a Gruppe 'M I would love one but I can't :( I have been thinking about strut braces :D

Im stuck between getting a strut brace, rear adjustable spoiler or even and Mugen front spiltter :)

Decision is handling increase over bling IMO as the splitter and adjustable wing won't really add much apart from the looks.

FRSU and strut brace will improve it no end and you could do it twice for the cost of a GM (ish) :lol:

Yeah mine are the same noisy as hell at the moment lol, how many miles did u do before they bedded in?

Took me a while to clock up some miles as i use a works van all week and mine gets used on weekends mostly, i reckon a few hundred but they are still going to have drone to them, especially when cold, think i'm going to stick with standard ones next time. :)

Added some bling to the engine today ;) now the whole car needs a valet inside and out and the engine bay too.

Thanks Rolo :D

Attachments

• Photo0072.jpg
    Photo0072.jpg
    736.1 KB · Views: 65
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great! But how on earth is your Milano still red!! Whats the secret please?

A regular clean and polish/ sealant mate does the trick, mines and 2002 and still looks good,

003-3-1.jpg

Nice engine bay by the way dude. :D

A regular clean and polish/ sealant mate does the trick, mines and 2002 and still looks good,

I bought my CTR a few months ago so is it too late to start with the spit and polish? When i first bought it i thought the 'pinking' was just because it needed a good polish. I have tried Autogylm super resin polish & i think it helps for a little while/until the next wash!

Can you recommend anything else? would a good detail do the trick?

Many thanks

Tom
(with a lovely Milano pink CTR) :cool:

I bought my CTR a few months ago so is it too late to start with the spit and polish? When i first bought it i thought the 'pinking' was just because it needed a good polish. I have tried Autogylm super resin polish & i think it helps for a little while/until the next wash!

Can you recommend anything else? would a good detail do the trick?

Many thanks

Tom
(with a lovely Milano pink CTR) :cool:

If it comes back to colour with using the polish then yes a good detail may do the trick, then you can keep it top condition, but as some on here have had the trouble of it fading under the clear coat and it doesn't polish back to colour at all.

If it comes back to colour with using the polish then yes a good detail may do the trick, then you can keep it top condition, but as some on here have had the trouble of it fading under the clear coat and it doesn't polish back to colour at all.

Fingers crossed then!

Had a little clean today as the rain managed to hold of for a couple of hours. :D

Attachments

• Photo0083.jpg
    Photo0083.jpg
    594.7 KB · Views: 33
Back