• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 "real" top speed?

Isn't 6th geared for around 20mph per 1000 rpm?

Tis indeed Chris, that's what I used for my high speed run as in 6th when the rev counter can keep up it's actually reasonably accurate, far more so than the speedo. 7600 ish with toda parts incase you were wondering, takes ages to get upwards of 7k though.

well i must sat i have came from an r33 gtst with basic mods pushing 319bhp, that i have to say was a quick car. the only 2 cars i ever considered having as N/A was a DC5 which i didnt have the money for or an EP3. trust me the type r is by no means a slow car

yes i do miss a turbo and i really miss RWD but i had to get a car that was cheaper to maintain. the EP3 is an epic car, looks cool, feels nice and new (my skyline was 1996) and is a rapid little car with buckets of performance which has stunned everyone who has been in it

im very confused? forgive me forgive me but is this a thread that as you read the pages begin to sound like some small amount of people are slating the ep3?:p

how often you guys reaching 140+? you guys must have speed on a drip hooked up to your veins:freak: lol. fook me i feel i should explore another corner of my ctr if you chaps are hitting this on a regular basis its time to transform...:smt032

jokes aside its a rapid car, for the money, reliability, and tune ability everything is just great. forget these punks in their Mtrees.

Back