• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ep3 skirts

hi guys, just wpndering if any one knows how easy/hard ot is to replace the side skirts?

cheers

you have a few screws just inside the wheel arches front & back & some plastic clips under the side skirts with a cross head on them, once they are off should just drop off aslong as there are not stuck on with double sided tape on body work.

cool, just noticed some paing splats on mine and was goin to see if it was cheaper getting respray or just get 1 off another red ctr that was breaking, looks like the previous owner been painting something next to it and its just splatted up.

cheers

you have a few screws just inside the wheel arches front & back & some plastic clips under the side skirts with a cross head on them, once they are off should just drop off aslong as there are not stuck on with double sided tape on body work.

I'm thinking of removing mine too. What do you mean by "cross head"??

Cheers.

takes a philips screwdriver perhaps?

Oh right, when he said clips with cross head I thought it was clips meaning that you pull them off as opposed to screwing them off.

I'm sure the previous owner took them off for some reason because they don't fit properly. Is it more than likely that I'll break some of these clips?

I got some quotes to get mine sprayed a while back. All the quotes were in the region of £80 per skirt.

Back