• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Spoon 900R blue wing mirrors (curved)...any good?

Hi mate, as far as I am aware the fit straight into the housing, Its alot for glass but I was looking at getting these as well for aesthetics. I think they would look really good.

£140 for mirror glass?!?! You got to be a special type of person to buy these that's for sure.

The mirrors don't actually say Spoon on them, it's just slightly convex blue glass. You will have to tell people that they are genuine Spoon mirrors.

I bought a rear view mirror from Spoon Europe that was listed as EP3 fitment, didn't fit the EP3. Seriously, not even close. I never found out what car it fitted, ended up selling it on ebay because Spoon wouldn't take it back. So beware.

I like this part of Spoons description "Spoon Sports Blue Wide Mirror inserts are a great upgrade to your exterior without spending a lot of money. Instead of buying complete mirrors, these inserts go into your factory housing". Yea because £140 of a mirror glass is cheap mod.

without spending a lot of money

I spent £60 on a mirror because I was young and in love, unfortunately my thingamyboab didn't fit. I sold my love on ebay (not recommended) and the buyer demanded a refund (by this point; young, heartbroken and just-plain-wrong). I (unwisely) sent a refund, and never received my love in return.

So, £60 and nothing to show. A night of excitement and a bitter aftertaste. A dose of the indecent side of humanity.

I can only compare my experience of Spoon Europe as like being 19 and in Amsterdam.

The mirrors don't actually say Spoon on them, it's just slightly convex blue glass. You will have to tell people that they are genuine Spoon mirrors.

I bought a rear view mirror from Spoon Europe that was listed as EP3 fitment, didn't fit the EP3. Seriously, not even close. I never found out what car it fitted, ended up selling it on ebay because Spoon wouldn't take it back. So beware.

Cheers Jimbo. Quite bad really considering the price :/ I'll make sure to steer clear

Put a blue tint on you oem mirrors and tell people they're Spoon. I just had a thought; there must be heaps of places that can engrave glass, get something cool engraved. Never seen that done before.

Back