• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 TODA manifold bore size?

Anyone know the bore size for the TODA manifold where it meets a cat-back exhaust? I assume it's designed to mate with any cat-back exhaust on the market.

Also when you're buying new exhaust gaskets is it the exhaust that comes with them, or the manifold?

Sorry for the dumb questions but I'm hopeless with this stuff lol

Answering my own question I guess...

18100-DC5-00J
Honda - Integra DC5 - Civic EP3 - K20A - 4-2-1 - Taper 45-50-60mm

I assume that means 45 at the head and 60mm at the exit?

Ta dotty, you're a star. :)

Any idea of any 60mm 3-bolt gasket would do the job there? I had a blowing gasket on my TODA manifold where it mated with the J's Racing exhaust, had it replaced the other day with one that the garage had lying about.

The new one measured 60mm across the hole but had a noticeably smaller hole than the one that CPL had fitted. Now I'm paranoid that I might be losing power because it's too small or something? I haven't felt anything obvious, and the exhaust is no longer blowing, but I want to make 100% sure....

Pretty sure it is 60mm where it meets the b-pipe.

Correct

Toda_Racing_Exhaust_Manifold_Civic_Type_R_EP3_Integra_Type_R_DC5.jpg

Tbh, when I had a Toda fitted to my JDM EP3 it was only bolted on, including paste, no gasket and no loss of power.

I have a Feels manifold and after researching it turns out it uses the OEM ring gasket.

Does the Toda look like this or is it flat?

293d73b5.jpg

Looks like that. Is that a pic of the Feels or a TODA?

When the garage tech unbolted the manifold from the exhaust he said he thought there was a thick layer of carbon buildup but from looking at that pic mine looked just like that (I saw it myself too when he was doing it), i.e. a pipe within a pipe sortof thing (you can see how dumb I am when it comes to mechanics)

The gasket i had on it previously was the size of the bigger hole (if that makes sense), the new one is the size of the actual open hole.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh right ok. Yeah my TODA looks like that internally.

You haven't any ill effect from having no gasket at all?

Back