• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ep3 Tyres?

Hi
I need two tyres for me car i was just wondering if anyone can recommend any sensible priced tyres i dnt want to spend the price of Potenza’s or anything that flash just some decent yokos or summit
I put two yokohamas on of my mum’s car the other day an it drove so much better than with the current tyres seemed to alleviate a lot of the roll in the car.

Had them on the front of a 4th gen Prelude...and a mate had them on the rear of a 200sx.
Found them to be a decent tyre, not terribly expensive, did exactly what it said on the tin.

Had them on the front of a 4th gen Prelude...and a mate had them on the rear of a 200sx.
Found them to be a decent tyre, not terribly expensive, did exactly what it said on the tin.

Spoke to a firend who runs a tyre place that is a stockist and he said they no longer keep them in as the will only last 4/5k so im going to get toyo proxies PXT1-R's as they aint too bad money

I just had my T1R's delivered today which will be going on the front. Had Potenza's all round and found them a good tyre in the dry but absolutely awful in the wet. See how these fair now.

Speaking of tyres, I see RE040's are just over £100 each on camskill.

Think I may get some :)

Yeah, think I will order two this month, then two next month to soften the blow on the wallet :lol:

I reckon I have another three months use out of the current set.

Back