• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Workshop manual

Not sure if this is the correct area to place this so feel free to move it if you feel the need.

Im looking for a copy of the official honda work shop manual for an EP3 seen quiet a few so called "official" manuals on ebay but im not really a big fan of that site so just wondered if any one had any ideas were i could get hold of one. Oh and honda its self isn't an option it would be far too expensive.

Cheers Rob

I have the manaul in question if you still need it, or for anybody else who wants it.

Its quite large 200MB, any idea where i can store it so evryone can have access

yeah i still need it mate but i think putting it some where every one can use it is a great idea. But like u said the question is where?

Think i have found somwhere, I am at work at the mo (but the file is at home) I will post it up tonight when I get in at 7.30

Nice one, i'd download it too but seeing as i don't have a CTR anymore there doesn't seem much point.... :oops: :lol:

Mine just comes up with web page unavailable. but i suppose if it is getting hammered then it might come up with that

It seems to be taking an age to unzip the file. :?

I could create a torrent for this zip file. :whistle

Forget the torrent - I have got it placed onto Limewire.

Search for EP3 CTR Manual on limewire, I will leave it plugged in for a few days. :wink:

Scousefella said:
Forget the torrent - I have got it placed onto Limewire.

Search for EP3 CTR Manual on limewire, I will leave it plugged in for a few days. :wink:

Good effort, I'll get it tonight for my mate with the CTR :D

thejudderman said:
I can't find the file on limewire.... and CBA with a 6kb/s download from the hosting site. :cry:

It is on Limewire - I am looking at the screen now and it is available for download.

Back