• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Workshop manual

i cant find it either and i tried to down load it from another site last night and that crashed a third of the way through. well i suppose dial up wasn't designed to download large files like that :lol:

Somebody is now uploading it on Limewire - I hope my connection is not too slow as I am downloading so other shizzle. :wink: :lol:

It seems to take an age unzipping - 15,317 files in the zip. :shock:

Scousefella said:
Somebody is now uploading it on Limewire - I hope my connection is not too slow as I am downloading so other shizzle. :wink: :lol:

I'm downloading it from you now, I'll keep it on for a few days once it's complete.

Thanks again

efcmandan said:
Scousefella said:

I'm downloading it from you now, I'll keep it on for a few days once it's complete.

Thanks again

I knew what I meant. :oops: :lol:

Scousefella said:

Have you disconnected? I'm getting 'more sources needed'. :cry:

efcmandan said:
Scousefella said:

Have you disconnected? I'm getting 'more sources needed'. :cry:

Connection dropped. :oops:

I will leave it on overnight. :wink:

After taking 11 hours to download i finnaly got what i was after thanks every one who helped.

cheers Rob

Could never reconnect to you Scouse, but thanks anyway. Managed to download it from the Bigupload link, thanks essjay.

I have started to look in detail at this manual and I have to say it is brilliant - excellent pice of kit. 8)

Anyone know where i can get this info from now? Not available on BigUpload.com anymore, the file breaks their Terms Of Service!!!

None of these links work anymore - anyone got a reliable download please....pretty please?

My Limewire is currently running.

Search for EP3 CTR Manual fella, if it hooks up then happy days.:D

Tried what you said mate - no joy unfortunately. Couldn't locate the file. Cheers for trying though.:smt023

Back