• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3's are rubbish!!

Without Kpro!

Just put my standard ECU back on and OMFG its crap.

Hondata for the DC2 me thinks

Read your post 'K-pro for the complete numpty' and a few others in the ECU mod section but they're not quite numpty enough for me i'm afraid!

Where do you buy K-pro from?
Do i have to send my ECU off somewhere?
Does anyone know of anywhere in the East Midlands that can do the whole job for me as I really do know nothing!

Hondata for the DC2 me thinks

Don't expect such a big difference with it on the B series mate, doesn't have the tuneability the K20 does via the ECU route although gains will be made, they aren't as great as the K series:)

Also it's not as straight forward, OBD1 ECU needs to be sourced, then the S300 fitted, plus a OBD2>OBD1 conversion harness. Or you can pay more to buy a complete ECU direct from Hondata, which is ported with OBD2 to OBD1 sockets so plugs straight into t he existing loom, which works out a bit more than Kpro:)

Don't expect such a big difference with it on the B series mate, doesn't have the tuneability the K20 does via the ECU route although gains will be made, they aren't as great as the K series:)

Also it's not as straight forward, OBD1 ECU needs to be sourced, then the S300 fitted, plus a OBD2>OBD1 conversion harness. Or you can pay more to buy a complete ECU direct from Hondata, which is ported with OBD2 to OBD1 sockets so plugs straight into t he existing loom, which works out a bit more than Kpro:)

bugger :lol:

Back