• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ep3's handling

didn't know where to put this subject so i popped it in here. have just come back after taking the ep3 out for a slight play and to be fair i haven't really drove it for ages but couldn't believe how much of the steering you loose at the front when cornering hard.
how does everyone else get on with theirs. i've put tein coilovers on with some megan camber arms and the camber has been setup for a mainly sensible drive. really wanna improve this though as its going on track this year.
i plan to have the camber changed for a faster road setup and am hoping on getting a jdm anti roll bar for the rear.
my question is how people are improving their ep3 and has anyone tried putting a front anti roll bar on there ep3 with either an lsd or without.cheers.olly

What tyres are you using? The EP3 has never really been a understeery car to me. How about changing your driving style? No offence....

i have an ep3 that i just got and its standard suspension set up but i dont find it to bad for understeer just the turn in needs to be improved. but im just gona get tein spring kit and fast road set up as a lot of people on here say thats quite a good setup to go 4.when was the last time you had a geo done as was told that should really get it checked out once a year.

No point in fitting a front anti-roll bar the only difference is the shape to fit a different manifold.

LSD makes a huge amount of difference but is an expensive mod.

You will see a big improvement with the fast road setup and JDM rear antiroll bar.

When I 1st had the fast road set up at TGM I kept on messing up corners I was used to going round because the turn in was so much sharper. It makes such a difference in a good way and totally transforms the car.
I also have a front upper strut and that mmade a nice difference aswell.
As Lottie says about the front anti roll bar, not worth it.
I cant comment on LSD as I havent got one, but that is also something that will make a massive difference.

i've got firestone sz90 tires all around which i personally have no problem with. i know others are haters of these tire's which is fair enough. have read that the rear anti roll bar can make a good difference so i'll have to try and pick one up from somewhere. i think the geo could definately do with being a set up again for fast road/light track. as far as my driving i don't know what to say, i'm probably a little to aggressive, but i love it so its all good. think i'll start with the geo and go from there. think i'll borrow the anti roll bar off of my teg for fun. has anyone got any details of what they had their camber set up to?

Back