• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 estimate

Just wondered if I were to purchase a gruppeM, zort, and one of these kpro/k100 maps what sort of gain would you see on the fn2 and what would the costs be ??

Just wondered if I were to purchase a gruppeM, zort, and one of these kpro/k100 maps what sort of gain would you see on the fn2 and what would the costs be ??
30-40 bhp 2-3 grand at a guess

i assume by zort. you mean exchaust (zorst)

I would think it would be nearer 20-30bhp max

Gruppe M is around £550,
Exhaust depends on brand
for example a Toda is are over £800 for the manifold and £800 for the exhaust (not inc VAT).
The Toda manifold also removes the CAT so will most probably fail an MOT.

Those are old prices before the exchange rate fell through the floor, so will be even more these days.

Were a Miltek or HKS Cat Back Systems are around £600

Hondata reflash is another £650 inc VAT

Last edited by a moderator:
GruppeM, Exhaust and KPRO should give you around +20bhp

If you fit a performance manifold and map accordingly you should be looking at +30bhp

That's running and mapped using 97ron fuel

It's very expensive to improve the performance on a VTEC engine unlike say a Focus ST. I spent a few grand on my EP3 and managed 229bhp on the rollers

thanks for the replies am thinking of buying the car once the lease is up or buying a fd2 instead, wondered what it would cost to get to fd2 spec

If you want FD2-level performance, get an FD2. You could spend a fortune on the FN2 and still come up short.

don't laugh but I pref the fn2 looks wise to the fd2 (awaits the onslought) hence my thoughts

FD2 gets better every time I see one.

Have you seen one in the flesh (metal) yet?

FD2 is a different car, it's just called a civic type-r but it's nothing like ours

Everything about it is better, but then again it costs alot more

Don't forget you can pick up an FN2 for around 10k where as an FD2 will still set you back £19k

Back