• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

evo_works' exhaust thread

Ive got a japspeed short manifold and 200 cel sports cat and its very loud. I imagine the decat wil be even louder.

Ive got a japspeed short manifold and 200 cel sports cat and its very loud. I imagine the decat wil be even louder.

Ok thank you. I have an unsilenced mid pipe already with the OEM back box and its 91db. I wonder if going decat is going to be too loud for track days.

I've got a Piper and my mates gf has the twin pipe version on her Sport. Sound exactly the same. I like the sounds of mine, doesn't sound ricer and has a nice low tone but comes alive when you plant it.

Ah right, then you won't like the twin pipe then. The only variation is the tailpipe, the rest of the exhaust is identical, so the sound is pretty much the same.

It wont be for me guys, cheers for the replies, saved me some monies. Ive tried the unsilenced bpipe (sportex) before but wondered if there would be much difference in noise between that and say a robs 2.5" one? Will be going on with an oem backbox.

Buddyclub prospec with std header question

Morning. Ive been offered a prospec and wondered if anyone knows if it will be too loud for tarck? The days i do are 105db. Cheers chaps :)

Dan.

The loudest EP3 I've ever heard next to Karl's 70RR was running a Pro Spec, 3 I think it was.

Silly loud. I could still hear it over the Spoon N1 I had on my car when he was 100m in front of me.

Ok cheers. Cant see what the issue is with me asking questions about an exhaust ive never owned, to get opinions of others who may have done.

Ok cheers. Cant see what the issue is with me asking questions about an exhaust ive never owned, to get opinions of others who may have done.

Probs be not too loud. I'm not too sure.

Serious question, how many exhaust did you have? Since owning your EP3?

Jump to 2min+

[video=youtube_share;utf8a-xL2AY]http://youtu.be/utf8a-xL2AY[/video]

my old ep3 going through a tunnel with pro spec fitted.

A few. Dc catback, Fuji the twin pipe style, and messed around with silenced/unsilenced bpipe with oem backbox. Just trying to get the right balance. Not costing me too much to experiment either

From that video assuming the camera is in the car it doesn't seem overly loud, but you reckon too loud for trackdays?

From that video assuming the camera is in the car it doesn't seem overly loud, but you reckon too loud for trackdays?

Ffs.

the car that has the camera in it is standard. You see mine roll up next to it before entering tunnel then pulling away.

If I am telling you it's loud, as someone who has owned one, its fvcking loud.

Actually, fvck it.

Just buy another exhaust.

In future, don't start threads. Just do what ever the FVCK you want, but shut the FVCK up while you're doing it.

Back